To be considered for admission to the NASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program, each applicant must meet the requirements listed below.
Step-by-Step Application Process
Applicants must submit demographic information and supplemental materials through the online demographic form. Supplemental materials MUST be scanned into ONE PDF document and uploaded into the online demographic form. This includes the letter of recommendation. Applicants should request their letter of recommendation in advance of the deadline so that it can be submitted with the rest of the supplemental materials.
Applications are reviewed by the NUFP Regional Coordinator in the applicant's institution’s region. A recommendation on the application is made to the NUFP Board Chair who then makes the final decision. Applicants should anticipate an application decision within four to six weeks after the application deadline.
- Locate your NASPA Customer ID. If you do not have a customer ID, please create one here, but do not purchase a membership.
Submit the online demographic form. Please ensure that you are submitting the online form that aligns with your application round/ deadline.
Demographic Form - Fall Round
Please make sure to download each of these forms and fill in all fields. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed:
- Fellow Application Questions
- Mentor Application Form
- Fellow-Mentor Agreement Form
- Full copy of current transcript (official or unofficial) or degree audit with cumulative GPA circled. Please do not send only the last page.
- One letter of recommendation from a staff or faculty member. The letter must come from someone who will not be your NUFP Mentor. This letter should address your potential as a future student affairs professional.